Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Up All Night

I've been up all night writing a paper. It was due at 9:15 this morning. And lord did I struggle. But I got it done. I just need to make it through the rest of today then I can go home and sleep. Oh, and did I mention that I've been in badge attire all day? And that I'll be here until 9?

But... I GOT MY LIFE FIGURED OUT TODAY!!

I met with my advisor and we decided what my senior year is going to look like. I get to graduate on time! So freaking happy... you have no idea. I thought I was going to have to take a crazy summer schedule and then go psycho over my last two semesters of college. But Deanna, being the Saint she is, figured out my schedule and told me that I didn't have to kill myself because everything was going to be fine.

So today I've got my head held high. I'm going to be graduating on time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment